Dressmaker and Costume Historian
March 10, 2014
My apologies for not posting these sooner, the new website is taking longer than expected!
The dates for my new talk ‘Need for Speed: The Victorian Lady Cyclist’ are:
– 28th May, Wakefield Museum, 5pm
– 5th June, Rowlands Gill W.I., 7.30pm
– 16th June, Slaithwaite Library, 2.30pm
– 16th June, Honley Library, 7.30pm
– 19th June, The Pump Rooms, Harrogate, 6pm
– 26th June, The Mansion House, York, 7pm
More details will be available on the new website, otherwise email me.