Agincourt Tabard – Private Commission
The recreation of a medieval knights tabard fighting for The Duke of York, worn for the re-enactment of The Battle of Agincourt, plus it featured on an episode of ‘Dick and Doms Absolute Genius’ on the CBBC. The project was extensively research to achieve the highest possible level of authenticity within the restraints of modern materials, with colour matched wool, hand worked eyelets, delicate hand stitched heraldry and lined with unbleached linen.
More in the portfolio...
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage
- Escaped Prisoner – National Justice Museum
- Mary Quant – V&A Dundee
- Elizabeth Fry – National Justice Museum
- Porchester Castle – English Heritage
- Whitby Abbey – English Heritage
- 1680s Suit – Private Commission
- 1840s Evening Gown – Hartlebury Castle Trust