Agincourt Tabard – Private Commission
The recreation of a medieval knights tabard fighting for The Duke of York, worn for the re-enactment of The Battle of Agincourt, plus it featured on an episode of ‘Dick and Doms Absolute Genius’ on the CBBC. The project was extensively research to achieve the highest possible level of authenticity within the restraints of modern materials, with colour matched wool, hand worked eyelets, delicate hand stitched heraldry and lined with unbleached linen.
More in the portfolio...
- Bankfield Museum, Kirklees
- Kenilworth Castle, English Heritage
- Porchester Castle, English Heritage
- The Burrell Collection, Glasgow
- Marble Hill House, English Heritage
- The Rural Life Museum, Normanby Hall Country Park
- St Mary’s Guildhall, Coventry
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage