Barley Hall – York Archaeological Trust
This gown was made to be worn for tours and education workshops. Made from blue wool and lined with linen, the bodice has a centre front fastening with hooks and eyes and long sleeves, with large turned back cuffs.
More in the portfolio...
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage
- Escaped Prisoner – National Justice Museum
- Mary Quant – V&A Dundee
- Elizabeth Fry – National Justice Museum
- Porchester Castle – English Heritage
- Whitby Abbey – English Heritage
- 1680s Suit – Private Commission
- 1840s Evening Gown – Hartlebury Castle Trust