Barley Hall – York Archaeological Trust
This gown was made to be worn for tours and education workshops. Made from blue wool and lined with linen, the bodice has a centre front fastening with hooks and eyes and long sleeves, with large turned back cuffs.
More in the portfolio...
- Bankfield Museum, Kirklees
- Kenilworth Castle, English Heritage
- Porchester Castle, English Heritage
- The Burrell Collection, Glasgow
- Marble Hill House, English Heritage
- The Rural Life Museum, Normanby Hall Country Park
- St Mary’s Guildhall, Coventry
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage