French Heraldic Agincourt Tabard – Royal Armouries
French Heraldic Agincourt Tabard made for use by staff at The Royal Armouries as part of 2015 October half term events at The Tower of London. The staff were commemorating the anniversary of the Battle of Agincourt and demonstrating the fighting styles.
The tabard is made of linen with a layer of felt between to give it shape. The emblems are silk and were first attached using BondaWeb before being hand-stitched in place.
More in the portfolio...
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage
- Escaped Prisoner – National Justice Museum
- Mary Quant – V&A Dundee
- Elizabeth Fry – National Justice Museum
- Porchester Castle – English Heritage
- Whitby Abbey – English Heritage
- 1680s Suit – Private Commission
- 1840s Evening Gown – Hartlebury Castle Trust