Whitby Abbey – English Heritage
Not the most glamourous project – a pair of medieval mens underpants!
These were commissioned by the education officer at the Abbey to show visiting school groups and encourage the teachers to model them! Made of an unbleached linen they are very unusual in construction compared to modern garments which made it a great project to be involved in.
More in the portfolio...
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage
- Escaped Prisoner – National Justice Museum
- Mary Quant – V&A Dundee
- Elizabeth Fry – National Justice Museum
- Porchester Castle – English Heritage
- 1680s Suit – Private Commission
- 1840s Evening Gown – Hartlebury Castle Trust
- Elizabethan Lady – Hartlebury Castle Trust