Whitby Abbey – English Heritage
Not the most glamourous project – a pair of medieval mens underpants!
These were commissioned by the education officer at the Abbey to show visiting school groups and encourage the teachers to model them! Made of an unbleached linen they are very unusual in construction compared to modern garments which made it a great project to be involved in.
More in the portfolio...
- Bankfield Museum, Kirklees
- Kenilworth Castle, English Heritage
- Porchester Castle, English Heritage
- The Burrell Collection, Glasgow
- Marble Hill House, English Heritage
- The Rural Life Museum, Normanby Hall Country Park
- St Mary’s Guildhall, Coventry
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage