Whitby Abbey – English Heritage
This was a great project! The education officer requested forty monks hoods to be made for school children to wear when visiting the Abbey. Hoods were the perfect option as the site has limited storage room so forty full robes would take too much space and they can be easily handed out to the children, regardless of age or size.
Made in a black poly-wool so they could be easily washed and maintained they have been a great hit with the kids.
More in the portfolio...
- Elizabeth Fry – National Justice Museum
- Porchester Castle – English Heritage
- Whitby Abbey – English Heritage
- 1680s Suit – Private Commission
- 1840s Evening Gown – Hartlebury Castle Trust
- Elizabethan Lady – Hartlebury Castle Trust
- Head of Steam Museum – Darlington
- Fountains Abbey & Studley Royal – National Trust