Whitby Abbey – English Heritage
This was a great project! The education officer requested forty monks hoods to be made for school children to wear when visiting the Abbey. Hoods were the perfect option as the site has limited storage room so forty full robes would take too much space and they can be easily handed out to the children, regardless of age or size.
Made in a black poly-wool so they could be easily washed and maintained they have been a great hit with the kids.
More in the portfolio...
- Bankfield Museum, Kirklees
- Kenilworth Castle, English Heritage
- Porchester Castle, English Heritage
- The Burrell Collection, Glasgow
- Marble Hill House, English Heritage
- The Rural Life Museum, Normanby Hall Country Park
- St Mary’s Guildhall, Coventry
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage