Archers Surcoat and Hose – Private Commission
Made to be worn for medieval archery demonstrations. The design was based on an original surcoat from the period but adapted for purpose with additional movement in the shoulder and back, plus drawstring waistband on the hose for ease of use. Care was taken to find wool and linen in authentic colours and crewel wool was used to hand stitch the finish.
More in the portfolio...
- Bankfield Museum, Kirklees
- Kenilworth Castle, English Heritage
- Porchester Castle, English Heritage
- The Burrell Collection, Glasgow
- Marble Hill House, English Heritage
- The Rural Life Museum, Normanby Hall Country Park
- St Mary’s Guildhall, Coventry
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage