Archers Surcoat and Hose – Private Commission
Made to be worn for medieval archery demonstrations. The design was based on an original surcoat from the period but adapted for purpose with additional movement in the shoulder and back, plus drawstring waistband on the hose for ease of use. Care was taken to find wool and linen in authentic colours and crewel wool was used to hand stitch the finish.
More in the portfolio...
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage
- Escaped Prisoner – National Justice Museum
- Mary Quant – V&A Dundee
- Elizabeth Fry – National Justice Museum
- Porchester Castle – English Heritage
- Whitby Abbey – English Heritage
- 1680s Suit – Private Commission
- 1840s Evening Gown – Hartlebury Castle Trust