Lute Players Gown – Private Commission
A Tudor open gown inspired by a contemporary painting for a lute player doing musical events. Made from heavy red and gold damask with gold petticoat, the bodice was stiffened with buckram and front fastening with hooks and eyes. Gold piping detail was added to highlight the waistline.
More in the portfolio...
- Elizabeth Fry – National Justice Museum
- Porchester Castle – English Heritage
- Whitby Abbey – English Heritage
- 1680s Suit – Private Commission
- 1840s Evening Gown – Hartlebury Castle Trust
- Elizabethan Lady – Hartlebury Castle Trust
- Head of Steam Museum – Darlington
- Fountains Abbey & Studley Royal – National Trust