Canal Worker – London Canal Museum
A set of shirts and waistcoats for school group visits to the museum. The shirts were made in cotton with distinctive red stitching to the front, based on original images from the period held by the museum. The waistcoats had wool mix front and cotton back with tie adjuster. This makes all the items easy to clean in a domestic machine, a great feature for garments being used with school groups.
More in the portfolio...
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage
- Escaped Prisoner – National Justice Museum
- Mary Quant – V&A Dundee
- Elizabeth Fry – National Justice Museum
- Porchester Castle – English Heritage
- Whitby Abbey – English Heritage
- 1680s Suit – Private Commission
- 1840s Evening Gown – Hartlebury Castle Trust