Canal Worker – London Canal Museum
A set of shirts and waistcoats for school group visits to the museum. The shirts were made in cotton with distinctive red stitching to the front, based on original images from the period held by the museum. The waistcoats had wool mix front and cotton back with tie adjuster. This makes all the items easy to clean in a domestic machine, a great feature for garments being used with school groups.
More in the portfolio...
- Bankfield Museum, Kirklees
- Kenilworth Castle, English Heritage
- Porchester Castle, English Heritage
- The Burrell Collection, Glasgow
- Marble Hill House, English Heritage
- The Rural Life Museum, Normanby Hall Country Park
- St Mary’s Guildhall, Coventry
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage