Kenwood House – English Heritage
A wonderful opportunity to work with such a fantastic property. The brief was to create interactive visitor costumes based on various paintings displayed in the house. Then they could try them on and pose in an oversized gold frame for the must-have selfie!
The paintings included the Guitar Girl by Vermeer, Dido Belle by David Martin, Incomplete Self-Portrait by Rembrandt and Lord Mansfield by David Murray.
More in the portfolio...
- Bankfield Museum, Kirklees
- Kenilworth Castle, English Heritage
- Porchester Castle, English Heritage
- The Burrell Collection, Glasgow
- Marble Hill House, English Heritage
- The Rural Life Museum, Normanby Hall Country Park
- St Mary’s Guildhall, Coventry
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage