Kenwood House – English Heritage
A wonderful opportunity to work with such a fantastic property. The brief was to create interactive visitor costumes based on various paintings displayed in the house. Then they could try them on and pose in an oversized gold frame for the must-have selfie!
The paintings included the Guitar Girl by Vermeer, Dido Belle by David Martin, Incomplete Self-Portrait by Rembrandt and Lord Mansfield by David Murray.
More in the portfolio...
- Elizabeth Fry – National Justice Museum
- Porchester Castle – English Heritage
- Whitby Abbey – English Heritage
- 1680s Suit – Private Commission
- 1840s Evening Gown – Hartlebury Castle Trust
- Elizabethan Lady – Hartlebury Castle Trust
- Head of Steam Museum – Darlington
- Fountains Abbey & Studley Royal – National Trust