Madeline Vionnet Evening Gown – Meridith Towne Talks
Made from an original pattern from the 1930s, designed by the innovative designer Madeline Vionnet. The dress is made from silk crepe with a vintage buckle at the waist.
More in the portfolio...
- Bankfield Museum, Kirklees
- Kenilworth Castle, English Heritage
- Porchester Castle, English Heritage
- The Burrell Collection, Glasgow
- Marble Hill House, English Heritage
- The Rural Life Museum, Normanby Hall Country Park
- St Mary’s Guildhall, Coventry
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage