Madeline Vionnet Evening Gown – Meridith Towne Talks
Made from an original pattern from the 1930s, designed by the innovative designer Madeline Vionnet. The dress is made from silk crepe with a vintage buckle at the waist.
More in the portfolio...
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage
- Escaped Prisoner – National Justice Museum
- Mary Quant – V&A Dundee
- Elizabeth Fry – National Justice Museum
- Porchester Castle – English Heritage
- Whitby Abbey – English Heritage
- 1680s Suit – Private Commission
- 1840s Evening Gown – Hartlebury Castle Trust