Cycling Bloomer Suit – Meridith Towne Talks
A red wool jacket and cycling bloomers made from an original pattern from the 1890s. The jacket is lined with cotton and both items feature hand-worked buttonholes and replica buttons.
More in the portfolio...
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage
- Escaped Prisoner – National Justice Museum
- Mary Quant – V&A Dundee
- Elizabeth Fry – National Justice Museum
- Porchester Castle – English Heritage
- Whitby Abbey – English Heritage
- 1680s Suit – Private Commission
- 1840s Evening Gown – Hartlebury Castle Trust