Cycling Bloomer Suit – Meridith Towne Talks
A red wool jacket and cycling bloomers made from an original pattern from the 1890s. The jacket is lined with cotton and both items feature hand-worked buttonholes and replica buttons.
More in the portfolio...
- Bankfield Museum, Kirklees
- Kenilworth Castle, English Heritage
- Porchester Castle, English Heritage
- The Burrell Collection, Glasgow
- Marble Hill House, English Heritage
- The Rural Life Museum, Normanby Hall Country Park
- St Mary’s Guildhall, Coventry
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage