Medieval Horse Caparisons – Royal Armouries
For the large scale medieval jousting events held at the museum each year the horses need to look just as impressive as the knights! I have made a range of horse caparisons, in varying designs, for the museum including those featuring the Royal Armouries branding and individual knights heraldry. Matching standards and page tabbards were also created to match.
More in the portfolio...
- Bankfield Museum, Kirklees
- Kenilworth Castle, English Heritage
- Porchester Castle, English Heritage
- The Burrell Collection, Glasgow
- Marble Hill House, English Heritage
- The Rural Life Museum, Normanby Hall Country Park
- St Mary’s Guildhall, Coventry
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage