Medieval Horse Caparisons – Royal Armouries
For the large scale medieval jousting events held at the museum each year the horses need to look just as impressive as the knights! I have made a range of horse caparisons, in varying designs, for the museum including those featuring the Royal Armouries branding and individual knights heraldry. Matching standards and page tabbards were also created to match.
More in the portfolio...
- Elizabeth Fry – National Justice Museum
- Porchester Castle – English Heritage
- Whitby Abbey – English Heritage
- 1680s Suit – Private Commission
- 1840s Evening Gown – Hartlebury Castle Trust
- Elizabethan Lady – Hartlebury Castle Trust
- Head of Steam Museum – Darlington
- Fountains Abbey & Studley Royal – National Trust