Wish You Were Here – History Wardrobe
Made from a very light cotton with a line and spot pattern. Extensive planning and care was taken in the construction to ensure the lines of the pattern ran straight throughout the dress and matched on the pattern pieces. The dress had long under-sleeves and short puff over-sleeves. Both sets of sleeves had piped cuffs in a contrasting cream. A back fastening dress, with self covered buttons and hand-stitched button holes.
More in the portfolio...
- Bankfield Museum, Kirklees
- Kenilworth Castle, English Heritage
- Porchester Castle, English Heritage
- The Burrell Collection, Glasgow
- Marble Hill House, English Heritage
- The Rural Life Museum, Normanby Hall Country Park
- St Mary’s Guildhall, Coventry
- Yarmouth Castle, English Heritage